What went well?#
- I got over 1400 for the first time. You can read more about that in my Crossing 1400 post. I’ve dropped down a bit, but have been close to 1400.
- For the past 2 weeks I’ve averaged 55 minutes on tactics, split pretty evenly between Chessable courses and Chess.com.
What could have gone better?#
- After I hit 1400 I felt a bit spent, like I needed a break. This weekend I played fewer games that usual, but I think that was for the best.
- I have not been doing great at Chess.com rated puzzles. I do not think I spend enough time on them.
What will I try next?#
- Get back to playing at least some of my games with a board out.
- Try to play a certain number of puzzle rush each day, just to be consistent. I’m not going to be tracking time as closely, instead just play a certain number of attempts.