What went well?#
- I took a week off of chess. I think these types of breaks are important to re-energize and remember why you like to play chess.
- While on vacation, I found someone with a chess board so we played a game. I blundered and lost, but it was nice to just play for fun.
What could have gone better?#
- While I did make 1 move each day on Chessable just to keep my streak up (currently at 359), I built up a backlog of almost 500 moves to review
What will I try next?#
- Back to consistent study!
- This week I have a lesson with my coach again
- Get my Chessable back down to 0 moves to review
- Keep working on Silman’s Endgame Course. I’m hoping to get through part 4 in the next few weeks